Re: Cygwin headers changed? (breaking gettext-0.19.5.1-2 build)

On 2016-05-04 08:51, Michael Haubenwallner wrote:
as I do have troubles compiling my own gettext package,

Why are you building this when it's already in the distro?

I've realized that even building current gettext-0.19.5.1-2 package is broken,
somewhere within gnulib sources - build log attached.

Cygwin version used is 2.5.1-1.

Seems like something has changed in the Cygwin headers, which either has
unexpected side effects, or gnulib should stop working around something?

Yes, this has already been discussed on the lists.

--
Yaakov