Re: Latest 64 bit test stuff on sourceware

On Feb 17 12:46, Teemu NÃtkinniemi wrote:
On 17.2.2013 12:02, Corinna Vinschen wrote:

Oh, right.  libc.a, libg.a and libm.a are missing for some reason.
I missed that, sorry.
Bug in the bootstrap script.  I uploaded a fixed version of bootstrap.sh
and a new base-cygwin-toolchain-install-first-20130217.x86_64.tar.xz.
I noticed that include files are different in Cygwin64. For example
dirent.h is from /newlib/libc/include/sys. Is this correct?
Not at all.  Another problem in the bootstrap script.  It's not really
a good idea to use -j at make install time.  The newlib headers have to
be installed first, then the cygwin headers are supposed to overwrite
the newlib ones.  By using -j, make install in winsup managed to be
faster than make install in newlib, so the newlib headers overwrote
the cygwin headers instead.
That's arguably a bug in the makefile... -j doesn't schedule things in parallel if it knows there's a dependency between them.

Ryan