Clang static analyzer results

I just added the clang-analyzer to the pending LLVM/Clang ITP, and what
better way to test it than on the Cygwin codebase itself.  Here are the
results for CVS HEAD as of yesterday:

http://cygwin-ports.sourceforge.net/scan-build/

Obviously it will still take knowledgeable human intervention to judge
the actual severity of these "bugs", but so far it does seem that there
is some useful information here which we may want to take into account.

HTH,

Yaakov