Convert DnsQuery_A to DnsQuery_W calls?

Hi Pierre,

as you know Cygwin does not use the Windows ANSI codepage anymore, but a
multibyte encoding of the user's choice.  So we're only using native NT
functions and the UNICODE functions and convert to multibyte ourselves.

Except for minires-os-if.c.  It's still using the DnsQuery_A function
rather than DnsQuery_W.  My question is, does it make sense to convert
minires-os-if.c to use DnsQuery_W?  Up until a short while back, all
DNS data was ASCII-only anyway, but now that internationalized domains
exist, isn't it the right thing to do to use DnsQuery_W?