Possibility of a git repo of winsup

Hi,

I've been trying to create a git repo of winsup by using the cvsimport command of git. However, due to performance issues with the server, and the import command in its self, I was hoping that someone would be able to either
a) Provide me with a full copy of the CVS repo, so I can run an import locally
b) Run the cvs2git repo conversion command themselves, and make the result public

I would like a git repo of winsup myself, to be able to mine data, figure out why certain things in the code was done, etc. However, I also think the community at large would benefit from access to a git version of the source code, allowing for more insight, faster and offline development. It would probably benefit the project in general, potentially drawing more development power to the project.

Thanks for any input on the matter!

--
.marius