"noacl" default for cygdrives?

Here's a question.

Should we make "noacl" the default for the /cygdrive prefix?
There are apparently quite a few people who have permission
problems with remote drives due to nonsense sharing settings
like "Change" instead of "Full Control" or some other reason.

If cygdrive paths are handled with default Win32 permissions,
we would have POSIX permissions only for explicit mount points
by default.  I'm wondering if that's not less trouble in the
long run.  Those who want POSIX perms usually also know what
to do to set up a mount point.

However, I don't want to do such a change without feedback, so
please tell me what you prefer and why.  Always keep in mind
that you're one of them who "knows".

Thanks,