Re: Avoid collisions between parallel installations of Cygwin

Quoting Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin@cygwin.com>:

I still think, however, that, even if we make it optional, the default should be switched on.

I agree to the default being on is the better choice.

And I'm still not sure about the best way to set the option.  A
configuration file will slow down Cygwin's startup somewhat more.  Using
the registry for that doesn't have appeal either.  Would a CYGWIN option
not really make most sense?

I think that the CYGWIN variable is the better choice.

--
Earnie