Re: Console codepage setting via chcp?

On Wed, Sep 23, 2009 at 07:42:28PM +0200, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
>On Sep 23 13:35, Christopher Faylor wrote:
>> >
>> >We could call it setfont, just as on Linux.
>>
>> I'm glad to see that Andy Koppe is on this list.  I'd be interested in his
>> opinion on this.
>
>Me, too.  I even bugged Andy by PM because I wasn't sure if he's
>subscribed :}

There's also the #cygwin-developers channel on irc.freenode.net if
anyone wants to chat in semi-realtime.

You could also use #cygwin but I think we'd probably have to figure out
a way to distribute anti-seizure medication to the denizens of that
channel before starting a technical discussion.  Probably not worth the
effort.