This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: speclib vs. -lc trouble.
- From: Dave Korn <dave dot korn dot cygwin at googlemail dot com>
- To: Dave Korn <dave dot korn dot cygwin at googlemail dot com>
- Cc: cygwin-developers at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 09 Apr 2009 17:57:14 +0100
- Subject: Re: speclib vs. -lc trouble.
- References: <49DE1480.firstname.lastname@example.org> <49DE258C.email@example.com>
Dave Korn wrote:
> I'm just testing this to verify that it generates consistent ordinals and
> that there is no change in the overall set of symbols exported from the DLL.
> Assuming so, OK?
Hmm, not OK. Specifying ordinals in the .def files doesn't work how I
thought at all. Withdrawn.