New rexec implementation

FYI,

I added a somewhat crude ipv4-only version of the rexec function, taken
from FreeBSD, to get rid of the wsock1 calls.  It works but, nevertheless,
take this rexec as preliminary.  I'm planning to implement getaddrinfo
and friends, as well as bindresvport and friends within the next weeks
and months.  If I have at least a v4 capable getaddrinfo running, I will
replace rexec and rcmd (the only remaining wsock1 import!) by new
functions using only the finest selection of socket-related interfaces.