CW_SETUP_WINENV & setup_winenv

Just curious if the subject functionality shouldn't handle more of the
special cases covered in build_env?  I don't see why just propagating
the missing variables is correct.  Shouldn't the changed ones be
propagated too in the correctly translated format, etc.?

If so, I'll try to submit a patch that reuses the build_env code.  Thanks.

--
Brian Ford
Lead Realtime Software Engineer