RE: When acl() returns -1

----Original Message----

  How about keeping acl() the same, and fixing 'ls'?

  ISTM that ls has all the information it should need to DTRT - a successful
call to stat(), a return value of -1 from acl() and (I would hope that)
errno has EACCES from the ERROR_SHARING_VIOLATION return should let it
deduce 'the file exists but is locked', shouldn't it?

    cheers,
      DaveK