Re: Now need to do a 1.5.10 release ASAP

cgf wrote:

On Mon, Mar 22, 2004 at 01:56:44PM -0500, Christopher Faylor wrote:

On Sun, Mar 21, 2004 at 05:37:49PM -0500, Christopher Faylor wrote:

I need to make YA release to fix the make bug reported by Dan Kegel.
I'll release the new version tomorrow morning 2004-03-22.

I'm waiting for positive feedback that this fixes the original bug before making the release. I guess I'd optimistically thought that it would be forthcoming last night. So, this probably won't happen today.

The good news is that Pierre has tracked down the Win95 problem so,
barring any problems with his fix, I'll roll this into 1.5.10, too.

I have unearthed YA signal handling problem on Windows ME.  It's easy enough
to duplicate but I can't figure out the reason for the behavior yet.  I've
been hitting on it in my spare time but it is holding up the release.

Can you be more specific? I'm curious because I've been having problems as well, but assumed they were related to local changes I made.

Cheers,
Nicholas