Re: path_conv and static sized buffers

On Sun, 2003-11-23 at 14:22, Robert Collins wrote:
> Ok, I've been poking around in path_conv and related stuff.

And scratch the rest of my message.

path conversion logic is used before malloc or cmalloc is available.
It's gonna be ugly to address that.

So dynamic sized buffers is not an easy route to take.  I'm firmly in
favour of just picking a good sized define, and setting it - end of
story.

Don't ask how long it took me to figure why the dll was dying during
attach. It's embarrassing.

Rob