Re: PVECTORED_EXCEPTION_HANDLER undefined compiling assert.cc

On Wed, Oct 08, 2003 at 10:37:04AM -0500, Brian Ford wrote:
> I get the following error trying to compile current Cygwin CVS on NT4.
> PVECTORED_EXCEPTION_HANDLER is defined in winnt.h.  Suggestions?

I'm getting the same error now when trying to build.  This seems to be
a new problem introduced by a checkin by Dimitri Papadopoulos-Orfanos
from today.  I've cc'd him in this mail.

Please test if Cygwin still builds before you're checking in stuff into
w32api and mingw.

Red Hat, Inc.