Re: cygthread::cygthread() hang

Christopher Faylor wrote:

I've checked in new code.  I'm still not convinced that this is what
was reported in the original problem, though.  Any race would have been
triggered in pretty unusual conditions, AFAICT.

OK, I built it and am testing.

It might be rare, but emacs is complex enough that it does have an
amazing ability to trigger operating system bugs.
--
Joe Buehler