Re: 1.3.21 showstopper AF_UNIX problems?

Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> On Fri, Feb 28, 2003 at 06:51:14PM +0100, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
>> On Fri, Feb 28, 2003 at 12:44:54PM -0500, Christopher Faylor wrote:
>>> Two people have now reported AF_UNIX problems.  I can't duplicate
>>> them but, then, there wasn't many details provided.  I wouldn't
>>> expect them from the guy who runs the perl test suite, though.
>>>
>>> Can anyone here duplicate any problems?
>>
>> Besides the perl guy, did I miss #2?  Or are you talking about the
>> guy with the fstat vs. stat problem on AF_UNIX sockets?
>
> Uh, what about Max Bowsher mentioning a socketpair(AF_UNIX) problem
> without giving any details?  Max?  What's up?  Where's your testcase?

The only socketpair problem I mentioned involved TCP sockets. I haven't
nailed it down, but it seems to have something to do with exhausting
available addresses - the only times I've been able to cause it to happen
are with >150 connections in TIME_WAIT. I.e. no a showstopper.

Max.