RE: True case-sensitive filenames

Hmmm... Looks like hardlink method should work...

The second argument why my patch was not accepted by cygwin maintainer
Geof Noer a while ago was that the customers who bought cygwin support
often use windows tools to create and edit files (like notepad) and
mixed case filenames may fool them. Chris, is it still an issue?