pthreads patches

I have applied my outstandig patches for pthreads. These are
pthread_cond_init, pthread_mutex, a patch regarding cancellation and a
modified version of my pthread types patch (Rob has announced a different
patch some time ago but never applied it. If he will finish it he might
revert my patch) plus new mutex tests to the testsuite.

The pthread mutex patch will change the mutex default type from recursive
to errorchecking (all unix systems that i know are either errorchecking or
fast (deadlocking) by default).
Any objections ?

Thomas