Re: test suite overriding tests

Hi!

Monday, 30 September, 2002 Robert Collins rbcollins@cygwin.com wrote:

RC> On Mon, 2002-09-30 at 17:06, egor duda wrote:

>> make check CYGWIN_TESTSUITE_TESTS=regexp
>>
>> will run only tests whose names match regular expression 'regexp'.

RC> Cool, thanks.

I should probably add some wording about it in winsup/testsuite/README

BTW, speaking about README, it should contain adequate information
about adding new tests to testsuite. It should be simple enough. Would
you consider adding tests from your private testsuite to cygwin's one.
As we've seen, some bugs could be found due to different
configurations all cygwin developers have.