Issue with cygwin_daemon merge

I've been worried and confused about my proposed merge of the
cygwin_daemon branch, because some of the files in the branch have a
different name from those in HEAD: in particular, this applies to the
System V IPC header files (ipc.h, msg.h, etc.).

In the branch these are in include/sys with the correct names, while in
HEAD they are in the main cygwin source directory with mangled names
(cygwin_ipc.h, etc.) -- this was done to avoid confusing configuration
scripts etc. that would otherwise have seen the headers.

I've come to the conclusion that the best bet (i.e., what would make my
life easiest) is to have the files under the same names in both branch
and HEAD, but keep them out of the line-of-fire so that nothing finds by
mistake.  The problem with the location used by HEAD is that they don't
end up in the installed directory areas and so make testing, even
locally, rather difficult.

My suggestion is to put these headers in include/cygwin with the correct
names.

I can't see that any code looking for <sys/ipc.h> etc. would find
<cygwin/ipc.h>, whatever wierd include path they'd set up.  And for
those people who want to test the IPC interfaces, I could write a small
script that moves the headers from include/cygwin to include/sys in the
installed directories that could be run post-install by those who need
it.

Does this sound acceptable or have I missed something that would allow
some neater alternative?

// Conrad