Re: 1.3.13?

Hi!

Sunday, 04 August, 2002 Christopher Faylor cgf@redhat.com wrote:

CF> I'd like to release 1.3.13.  The outstanding issues that I am aware of
CF> are Conrad's UNIX domain socket patch and Thomas's pthread patches.

CF> Is there anything else?

Current tty code has a bug when canonical mode is turned off, vmin==0
 and vtime > 0. The patch seems obvious -- just remove the code
that specially sets waiting time to infinite if vmin==0. I'm just
wondering what made me write this lines of code, and until i fully
understand the reason (it might be simple brain overheating, after all
:), i'm somewhat reluctant to make this change.