Re: System-wide mutexes and pthreads

"Christopher Faylor" <cgf@redhat.com> write:
> Would it help if I gave you checkin privileges so that you could create
> a CVS branch as an easier mechanism for distributing your work?

Thanks: that's a good idea, since I've currently got a large backlog of
changes here and I'm losing track of what I've sent to Nicholas, for
example. I've never used CVS for commit before, but I assume I can't do too
much damage if I'm on a branch? (I hope.)

Let me know if there's anything I need to send you to get this set up.

> cgf
>
> (who's giddy about the sudden influx of people looking at cygwin
> source code)

I've got a good excuse: the weather the way it is in London right now is
enough to make me find almost any reason not to go outside.

What's everyone else's excuse?

// Conrad

p.s. I received my RedHat t-shirt today. So it better be good weather soon
so that I can go impress the ladies down on the promenade. Umm . . . there
seems to be some sort of problem here. Normal service will be resumed. One
day.