Global write privs for Robert Collins

I'm pleased to announce that, after consultation with Corinna, we've
decided to extend the offer of global write privileges in the cygwin
tree to Robert Collins.

What does this mean?  Well, it's an amazingly exciting promotion.
Basically it means that he doesn't have to ask for permission to check
things in.

However, it also means that Robert will probably often receive "Are you
sure?" email from Corinna or (most likely) me when things are checked
in.  So, basically the potential for discussion is at the back end rather
than the front end.

This comes at a good time since my available time for working in cygwin
is continually diminishing as my job responsibilities increase.

FYI,