RE: ok, the daemon has had feedback...

I haven't.  I'll see what I can see, but I'm showing up a little late to that
particular party ;-).

> I'd hoped for a little bit more actual testing, too.
>
> Gary, are you using this on a day-to-day basis?

No, I'm not.  In fact I have not tried Rob's tty fixes yet.  I'll do so soon.
Somebody should try this on WhyME/9x, the non-NT series seems to have the most
trouble with... well, pretty much everything.

Rob, is this branch synced with the current head, or does cvs make that
difficult until you merge back in?

--
Gary R. Van Sickle
Brewer.  Patriot.