Re: Am I using dumper.exe correctly?

>  Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2002 16:47:55 -0500
>  From: Christopher Faylor <cgf@redhat.com>
>
>  Is there a .stackdump file being created?

It's difficult to diagnose exactly what's happening, since we run our
automated builds in an off-screen desktop, i.e., we don't expect them
to pop up any dialogs, and if any dialogs *do* pop up, the build hangs
because there's a dialog off in never-never-land waiting for someone
to click "OK".  We think that's what's happening here, because (a) the
builds are hanging with only Cygwin processes in the process list and
(b) we've seen dialogs of this sort occasionally when running manual
builds *not* in an off-screen desktop.

I don't know why the dialog gets popped up instead of a stackdump
being generated.

Thanks,

  jik