setup.exe command line options

I'm testing the waters to check that I'm not duplicating someone elses work.
I've started adding command line options to the setup program. My goal would
be to get to the stage where I don't need to click anything to
download/install from my favourite mirror.

I thought it best to mirror the options in the dialog boxes, so I came up
with these options:

-netinstall
-netdownload
-localinstall
-packagedir
-rootdir
-dos
-unix
-allusers
-justme
-noproxy
-ie
-proxy
-ftpsite
-all_new

I haven't got it all working yet, and I'm very much a part time developer,
so don't hold your breathe (unless I should submit the easy bits that I've
got working...).

Keith