New setup.ini is operational

I've put up a new setup.ini on sources.redhat.com which has all of the information
that people have submitted over the last few weeks.

(Hmm.  Now that I think of it I may have missed Rob's changes to squid if he
made them to setup.hint.)

Currently most of the package information lives in setup.ini.  I expect
that, over time, people will slowly migrate info to setup.hint in their
respective application directories.  The tags and layout for setup.hint
should be the same as for setup.ini.  setup.hint takes precedence over
setup.ini, as always.

I've also upgraded setup.exe to use a much larger "chooser" screen so that
you can actually read the short package descriptions.  I haven't upgraded
to the latest category/dependency version of setup.exe since I thought that
people would want the chance to play with things first.  There will be a
lot of questions and confusion when we release the new version of setup.exe
so we need to make it as bulletproof as possible.

I would like to get out of the setup.cc modification business.  So once
this is unleashed, I'll try to go back to no-setup-modification mode.  I
do know that there is some strangeness with installing from local directories
currently that I need to look into, since I broke it.

Eventually, however I would love for someone to tell me that they think
that setup.exe is ready for prime time.  If there is consensus when that
happens, I will make a new release of setup.exe.