Re: CVS branches RFC

On Thu, Oct 04, 2001 at 09:43:51PM +1000, Robert Collins wrote:
> [...]

I am, again, lost.  I doubt that anyone purposely checks in known broken
code.  If someone is doing this then they should stop doing it.

Can I suggest that you just move back to discussing how wonderful the
scripts are and leave my name out of the discussion?  You are both
somewhat confused if you think my work should have been done on a
branch.