Re: CVS branches RFC

Robert Collins wrote:

> [...]

The ChangeLog issue could be handled by creating a ChangeLog.$(branch)
file.  Your branch changes would be recorded there and then you could
filter them into the ChangeLog before committing them to the HEAD.

> Which, BTW is why I suggested these scripts - small they are, but
> powerful too :}.

Yep. And Chris could have created a branch for his changes so as to not
destroy a working snapshot.  ;D.

Earnie.