jik, cwilson, earnie -- show stoppers

You guys have all identified show-stopper problems that I can't duplicate.

Do you have any further feedback?  I know that Chuck is working on his problem
but I haven't seen anything from Jonathan since his intial response to my
month-old email message about rsync/vfork.

If Earnie could send his cygcheck output from the machine where he was having
his problem and an exact sequence of commands to duplicate the problem, I will
try to duplicate it too.