Re: rxvt pops up console with 2001-Aug-07 shapshot

>>> On Wed, 22 Aug 2001 15:47:53 +0400
>>> egor duda <deo@logos-m.ru> said:

CV> So you don't destroy the window but simply hide it, right?
>
> yes. if i understood Kazuhiro correctly, he was annoyed with the
> window showing at his desktop.

That's right. I was also annoyed that I couldn't exit from a
shell prompt until all background processes executed on the
prompt terminated. I wanted to solve this problem with daemon
processes at least. That's the purpose of my daemon patch.
____
  | AIST      Kazuhiro Fujieda <fujieda@jaist.ac.jp>
  | HOKURIKU  Center for Information Science
o_/ 1990      Japan Advanced Institute of Science and Technology