cygwin compile error

In an attempt to test Corinna's changes to utime(), I cvs up'ed my
entire cygwin source tree (including newlib, etc), wiped my build tree,
and did a configure/make.  I'm using the same config settings and build
scripts I've been using for a few months now, so I think I'm doing it right.

However, I got the following error when trying to compile
libiberty/strerror.c:

/usr/src/cygwin/cygwin/libiberty/strerror.c:465: warning: static
declaration for `sys_nerr' follows non-static
/usr/src/cygwin/cygwin/libiberty/strerror.c:466: conflicting types for
`sys_errlist'
/usr/src/cygwin/cygwin/newlib/libc/include/sys/errno.h:21: previous
declaration of `sys_errlist'

I believe this is due to Chris's change to sys/errno.h on Monday, but I
haven't yet looked into it deeply,  I'll do that now, but I thought a
heads up was in order.

Mon Aug 13 22:26:01 2001  Christopher Faylor <cgf@cygnus.com>

         * libc/include/machine/setjmp.h: Protect sigsetjmp/siglongjmp
macro arguments.

         * libc/include/sys/errno.h: Declare sys_errlist and sys_nerr,
under Cygwin.

--Chuck