Re: Setup.exe 2.78.2.2 test satisfactory

----- Original Message -----
From: "Christopher Faylor" <cgf@redhat.com>
To: <cygwin-developers@cygwin.com>
Sent: Tuesday, July 03, 2001 4:15 AM
Subject: Re: Setup.exe 2.78.2.2 test satisfactory

> On Mon, Jul 02, 2001 at 06:22:01PM +0930, Trevor Forbes wrote:
> >From: "Christopher Faylor" <cgf@redhat.com>
> >> Anyone else tried this?
> >

> >Yes, but the last time I reported setup was good, all hell broke loose
when
> >it was released.....;)
> >
> >This one, however, has some bugs...if you select experimental then
> >"view - full", the "new" column is full of uninstalls and some incorrect
> >versions.  "view - partial" the same.....
>
> This is a pretty serious bug.  I understand the uninstall.  I don't
understand
> the "incorrect version".  What is wrong with the version?
>
> cgf

Sorry, for not being so clear..... The incorrect version I was referring to
was that some items were reverting to previous versions.  However, your
fixed version has corrected the bugs I reported and works fine on the basic
tests I did...
Darn ...I just noticed you have made more changes....

Good work to all involved....

The delayed response is because I live in central Australia......

Regards Trevor