I didn't really change every single file in the Cygwin CVS repository

...but if you're following the cygwin-cvs mailing list, it may look that way.

I was testing the alleged problem with strace and 'cvs commit' and meant to
just do a forced checkin on ChangeLog.  However, I forgot to type "ChangeLog" on the
command line, and...