Re: release announcement for setup.exe?

On Sun, May 27, 2001 at 04:08:39PM -0400, Brian Keener wrote:
>How do you like that folks.  Not so much as a howdy or how are y'all today, I
>just dropped that old email with my paragraph or two on setup right out there
>with no lead in or nothing.  I'm on top of it today.
>
>At any rate Chris - here is a couple paragraphs - see if that's what you had in
>mind and if it needs work just let me know.

No problem.  I knew exactly what you were doing.  I've incorporated your words
into the release announcement.

I'm sure that I must have missed some other notable changes in setup.exe but no
one else stepped forward and I'm not as familiar with setup as I am with cygwin
so I couldn't make an educated guess.

I have some changes planned for setup which will accomodate some in-house Red Hat
usage.  I'll be adding some general features to setup.ini.  It's been a while
since I used bison and flex but I guess it's just like riding a unicycle.  I
was laid up for a month, the last time I tried.