Re: Status on issue with PATH ignoring scripts with same name as exes in 1.3.1?

On Tue, May 08, 2001 at 11:29:29PM +1000, Robert Collins wrote:
> [...]

I felt that I had to respond because Corinna and I had discussed this
privately and felt that her release would solve some of the problems
that people were having with PATH and #!.

Since no one else besides Corinna and me understood this, the alternative
was either to address the issue or let people flounder.  I chose the former.

For the record, I might very well falter in my resolve to be silent on
any number of occasions in the future.  Rest assured that if I do
respond to a message it will be with the full shameful knowledge that my
resolution was not perfect.