Re: bz2lib autoconfiguration ??

Earnie Boyd wrote:
> Doing `cvs update -d' in the src/ directory pulls *ALL*
> sources from sources.redhat.com HEAD.  (Guess how I figured that out :).

You know - I almost did type it in the src/ directory but something told
me - oh just try it in the winsup directory first.  Glad to know I
wouldn't have been the first to type it from src/.  Glad you said
something I probably would go back and try that some time in one of my
'bull in the china shop' attempts to fix something and then been really
ticked when it filled up my hard drive.

Thanks for the info on configure and make as well.