InterlockedExchangePointer & pthread_atfork

I have implemented pthread_atfork.

The problem is, there's a missing win32 API function:
InterlockedExchangePointer.

I want to use that rather than InterLockedExchange, because
InterlockedExchangePointer is correct code for 64-bit systems (one less
thing to be fixed in the future).

I suspect the function is implmented as inline code. How do I go about
getting that code into cygwin? (I'm currently trying to find a
non-copyrighted version of it).

Alternatively I can just use InterlockedExchange, and leave a FIXME in
the code.

Rob