Adding bz2 support to setup

I've just added bzip2 support to setup but I'm not quite sure how to
test it.

I guess I could check my changes in and then ask people to gunzip/bzip2
some packages on their disks.  I've already done that and it seems to
work.

What I really need to be able to do is test this via ftp.  I don't have
a download site with anonymous ftp available to me...  Hmm.  (thinking
out loud) I guess I could setup my home system for this.

Ok.  I'll do this tomorrow.

In the meantime are there any volunteers for testing this?  FWIW, bzip2
compression seems to make an amazing difference in the size of some of
the source files and a not so amazing difference n the size of some of
the binaries.