Re: Outstanding issues with current DLL?

On Mon, Mar 19, 2001 at 09:47:25PM +0300, Egor Duda wrote:
>CF> I assume that the SIGCHLD is getting delivered but it's blocked for
>CF> some reason.  That is usually what causes this kind of symptom.
>CF> If you can attach to a hung rxvt, could you look at myself->_sigtodo[SIGCHLD+3]?
>If that has a >>0 number in it, then the signal is blocked.
>
>bull's eye! it does contain 1.
>
>I've also noticed that chance of freezing increases greatly if
>you're   actively  move  mouse  pointer  over  rxvt's gui window while
>pressing ctrl-d.

Hmm.  What about myself->sigaction[SIGCHLD].  What does that look like?

If that has masked SIGCHLD then that means there is probably a race
somewhere.  It's hard to imagine what this would be in a long-running
program that just starts one subprocess (bash), though.