Re: Outstanding issues with current DLL?

Hi!

Sunday, 18 March, 2001 Christopher Faylor cgf@redhat.com wrote:

CF> So, rxvt tries to exit but hangs waiting for bash to go away -- which
CF> it never does?  I would have thought that the closing of the parent
CF> pty would cause bash to disappear.

ah,  i  see  now.  this  indeed looks like a bug in my code. before my
patches,  process  which  reads from slave tty polled the pipe, so, it
saw  when  pipe  from master to slave is abandoned, and send SIGHUP to
itself. now it's not the case. i think i know how to fix it.