Re: Serial blocking read

I think this is coming from fhandler_serial.cc but I don't know for
sure.  Can you provide a unified diff?  A complete unified diff will
show the filename and give a little more context.

The contributing link on http://cygwin.com should give you some pointers on how
to do this and how to provide a patch.

cgf

--