Re: doctool.c patch

> PS. In future, do you prefer attachments or do you just patch from the mbox
> file?

If your mailer can send attachments without corrupting them
(converting tabs to spaces, wrapping lines), just including the text
within the message is best, because then we can patch directly from
the mbox file.  However, if you send as a MIME attachment, we can deal
with those also - it just requires an extra step to decode them.
At least, that's *my* preference ;-)