link to mirrors.html from snapshots page?

(I believe this is appropriate for cygwin-developers because it
relates to how snapshots are presented.)

Chris,

The "Cygwin Nightly Snapshots" page at
<http://sources.redhat.com/cygwin/snapshots/> provides ftp download
links to sourceware.cygnus.com, which of course is almost always too
busy.

Would it make sense to add a remark about getting these from a mirror
site, with a link to mirrors.html?

Something like this (before the tables):

	The ftp links provided below refer to the main Cygwin site,
	which is almost always too busy to permit downloads.  In that
	case, you should find these in the <code>snapshots</code>
	directory at a <a href="../mirrors.html">Cygwin mirror</a>
	near you.

Or am I the only one who does *not* have a shortcut to mirrors.html on
my browser toolbar?  Or who hates fighting with my browser about how
to type a URL directly?

(It's not good enough to just check your favourite mirror all the
time, because you never know what they've picked it up.  You have to
start at the snapshots web page to see what should be available, then
go to mirrors.html and start hunting.)

Thanks,
David