Recent Changes have causes slowness.

This is a heads up.  Some change within the past 10 - 14 days has caused Cygwin
to use 100% of the CPU and take 3 to 5 times longer to build itself.  I'll try
to track this down, but maybe one of you might remember something that would
have caused this.

BTW, I'm also seeing the sporadic exiting from bash.  I was going to provide an
strace but I can't get that to work for some reason.

Cheers,

=====
Earnie Boyd
mailto:earnie_boyd@yahoo.com