Re: ../src/configure problems

> Sorry but I don't think that this is the correct patch.  gcc needs
> to search for include files and library files in the newlib directory.
> This only accomodates library files.

The existing -B option won't find the include files anyway.  That's
what the -isystem options are for.  The only thing the -B will ever
find is libc.a, and -L should do just as well for that purpose.  The
problem is that if gcc sees the -B but doesn't use it, it prints a
warning to stderr, which confuses configure and makes it think that
the compile failed, wreaking havoc on config.h.

But, this aspect of configure has proven quite tricky lately.  Expect
lots of testing before I commit anything.