Re: testsuite

On Sat, Sep 02, 2000 at 11:35:19PM +0400, Egor Duda wrote:
>Hi!
>
>  here  it  is.  since  'diff'  doesn't work well when files are moved
>around,  i'm  sending  all  testsuite/ directory along with patches to
>integrate it in current winsup tree.
>
>Egor.            mailto:deo@logos-m.ru ICQ 5165414 FidoNet 2:5020/496.19

Thanks.  I've checked everything in but the change to Makefile.common.
I didn't see any reason to change the meaning of CFLAGS that drastically.

I also simplified configure.in slightly.

Otherwise, everything should be as you submitted it.  I actually just
made a copy of winsup/cygwin/testsuite in winsup/testsuite and then
did a CVS remove on all of the files in winsup/cygwin/testsuite.  Then
I did a cvs add on all of the files you submitted, followed by a cvs
commit.

So, a 'cvs update -P -d' in the winsup directory should pull in the
winsup/testsuite and remove winsup/cygwin/testsuite.

Also note that if you don't put something like this:

update -P
checkout -P

in your ~/.cvsrc file you might still see the testsuite directory show
up.  Or, maybe not.  I'm not 100% certain how cvs will operate.

I'm Cc'ing cygwin-developers since DJ might have some comments on this.
He's really the expert on the test suite, but I thought it would be a
good idea to get everything in and reorganized and let DJ decide if
something isn't kosher after the fact.