cygwin mailing list bleed-over

I would appreciate it if people would try to keep the bleed-over from
the cygwin-developers list to the cygwin mailing list at a minimum.

If we start routinely Cc'ing the cygwin mailing list or routinely discussing
issues that are being actively discussed here then we might as well just
have one list.

We had this list set up so that we could converse amongst an exclusive group
of people without having to fend off questions or observations from less
experienced users.  Please keep this fact in mind before you decide on
divulging something that you learned here on the cygwin mailing list.