Changing cygwin-developers "charter"?

I've had a few requests recently from people who wanted to discuss
topics other than the development of the cygwin DLL on this mailing
list.

As has been discussed, we've been bending the purpose of the mailing
list lately with the discussions of the net release.  I don't think
that it is a terrific stretch to be discussing this, however.

Personally, I am happy with the status quo here but I was wondering
if anyone else felt that we should open this up for discussions of
things like bfd/binutils/gcc, etc.